Sunday, May 02, 2010

Customer Service…

 

Okay so I work in a hotel, we all know this, but sometime I want to forget that I am a nice person and that I care about people and try to do my best, because some people just need to be smacked!! Not really but you know what I mean, so I am stealing and combining a few things I like a few days late, Dear So and So and sticky notes.

 

vbJKXjYEuo

coffe2

coffee3

freenight

free night 2

haggle

haggle2

 

And then because I feel kinda whiny from that Here is M when she was with me the other night, I only messed with the picture a little so I could have done better.

therese1

1 comment:

FoN said...

Customer service sucks. Just give people the finger when they turn their back. It helps.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...