Tuesday, October 04, 2011

I’m Disappointed….

So  I saw that they are making a movie out of one of my favorite books, and it occurred to me that I had not yet gotten the series.

So I decided that I would jump on the ereader bandwagon… which I have been staunchly refusing to join because I like books. But I bit the bullet and because amazon had a sale going on I bought a Kindle Touch. Capture 

Looks cute huh? well I was excited until I got the confirmation letter…. they aren’t shipping it out until AFTER November 30th!! That’s OVER two months! and it’s not even like it’s a new one, this is the 2nd generation one.

So I didn’t get to buy my eBook series like I wanted but I did go to Books A Million and 128 dollars later, (I got other stuff…) I was the proud owner of book one…. Capture2

If you’ve not read this series or even just this book. I Highly recommend it! it’s a favorite of mine and  now I’m desperately hoping to get the rest of the series soon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...