Saturday, October 01, 2011

It’s Finally Fall and a Possible Swap?

I know that it has been fall for a while now, and in fact today is October 1st which means that I’m a whole month late but honestly, you can’t blame me. The temperature where I live has been constantly in the upper 80s-90s. That’s not fall to me.

Finally Fall!!

This is fall. Crisp air, jeans and scarves instead of shorts.

I lit my leaves candle from bath and body works again last night. I LOVE that smell. Its just apple cider and pumpkins, and happy.

Also I was thinking about something I did last year I participated in a recipe swap. It was so much fun and I really enjoyed it. Would anyone be interested in participating in one this year?

If you are interested send me an email, or leave a comment, or leave a message on my Facebook or send me a tweet!

I just want to know if anyone would be interested and if you are then I will set up the swap!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...