Friday, February 07, 2014

Books ‘N’ Bloggers Swap Reveal!!!

I know I have mentioned this before but seriously guys this is my FAVORITE swap of all time!! My partner this go around was Dabin From So Many Books So Little Time!!  She sent me some amazing books!

I got really lucky and all 3 of the books she sent me were on my wish list!!!

She read and loved Madman’s Daughter. She says she liked the writing and  It was dark and actually sort of terrifying to read.

I also got sent Venom and Dragonswood which I have been wanting to read!! I can’t wait to crack into these books!!! Thanks again Dabin!! I loved them!

2 comments:

Beth W said...

I loved Madman's Daughter, too! Dark and terrifying is a great description. :)
Those all look like great books, and I hope they're tons of fun. Thanks for joining us for this one and, as always, being such a great swapper!

Ricki Treleaven said...

I really want to read Madman's Daughter. Let me know what you think about it!

Linking from Books 'n' Bloggers Swap,
Ricki Jill

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...