Wednesday, February 05, 2014

January Reads!!!

 

So I was so excited about beating my reading goal for the month of January that I decided to share with you all what I read!!

I finished 16 books and I’ll be listing them in order of my Goodreads stars!! But first what books did I read?? Here they are!!

5 Star

I Married the Duke (The Prince Catchers, #1)

Kisses, She Wrote: A Christmas Romance (The Prince Catchers, #1.5)

The Rogue Pirate's Bride (The Sons of the Revolution, #3)

Have You Any Rogues?(Rhymes With Love, #2.5)

If Wishes Were Earls (Rhymes With Love, #3)

A Curse Dark As Gold

The Heist (Fox and O'Hare #1)

 

4star

Merely a Miss: Lord Rotheby's Influence, Book 3

Merely Magic (Magic, #1)

Along Came A Duke (Rhymes With Love, #1)

Cloaked in Danger

3 star

To Love A Thief (Secrets & Scandals, #4)

The Making of a Duchess (The Sons of the Revolution, #1)

Her Wicked Ways (Secrets & Scandals #1)

The Making of a Gentleman(The Sons of the Revolution, #2)

 

2 star

Forgive My Fins (Fins, #1)

 

What have you been reading?? What books do you recommend??

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...