So it is time for my Feb goals!! Let’s look back at Januarys!
1. start off the semester right, study and work hard to keep getting As and Bs in my classes.
Success!!! So far so good, I don’t have many grades yet, but so far I’ve made all As and Bs!
2. read at least 13 books
Success!! I read 16!! At least according to Goodreads!
3. Post reviews on at least 3 books.
Fail—I count this as a fail I only reviewed 1 set of books The Rhymes With Love Series, yes there were 3 books in the series, but I reviewed the series not the individual books.
4. Join a gym because the boot camp thing didn’t work out
Fail—nope not even a little.
5. get a dress for the Steampunk Ball in March
Fail—Found one I want just no cash!
6. look into my wedding dress
Fail—again found the one I want but no cash.
So my goals for February:
1. try to save at least 300 for M’s wedding
2. Get my taxes done
3. Don’t spend as much money on things I don’t need
4. Post at lease 3 book reviews.
What are your goals??