Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Angel Reads: Persy and the Prince

 

Disclaimer: I was given this book from Net Galley for my honest review and opinion.

Persy and the Prince

This book intrigued me. I was super excited to read it because A the Heroine works at a hotel! (hello? my job right?) and be I’m a sucker for cinderellaesque  broke girl gets rich guy opposites attract stories.

Persy I fell in love with instantly, I mean the girl is walking a dog, who decides to pee on expensive carpet and saves it with an old magazine which she then hands to her boss to dispose of easy peasy. She was feisty, determined, deep, she cared for everyone and wanted to help out as much as she could.

Jordan on the other hand is a JERK at the start of the book, it takes someone getting SERIOUSLY hurt for him to loosen up and be a human and not an ass.

My main gripe with this story and the reason I give it 2 stars is the end. There is NO resolution whatsoever. Oh they say I love you to each other (it’s a romance of course they do) but that is it, there are a lot of issues that leave you questioning what the heck when it ends…

 

For a light and fluffy read, its okay, but the ending really annoyed me.

1 comment:

~Anchored In Christ~ said...

what other places do you use to get books for reviews. I'd love to get more books and do reviews

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...