Monday, June 02, 2014

Books N Bloggers Swap!!!

 

OMG guys I know I’ve been gone for freaking ever! I have just been killing school then I got super sick! But I am BACK!!!! And back in time for my FAVORITE swap of all time!!!

This is the best swap I do all year!!

It is really simple, you get 3 books for your partner and they get you 3! I have done this swap EVERY time since it started! If you want to see my past Books N Bloggers swap check them out!

Here

Here

Here

And Here!!

 

Some VERY IMPORTANT Things!!

Important Dates to Remember

  • Sign-Ups Close on June 9th, 2014

  • Partners Assigned by June 11th, 2014

  • Packages Ship by June 27th/28th, 2014

  • Swap Show-Off Post/Linky goes live on July 2nd, 2014

 

GO SIGN UP!!!! Maybe we will be partners!!!

3 comments:

Beth W said...

YAY! I think you and Becca have been swapping with us since the beginning. :D

Miss Angie said...

It is one of the best swaps of the year! Thanks for joining again! :D

Unknown said...

We're partners- I'm very excited! I'll send you an e-mail but I'm getting a feel for who you are/what you like based on your blog (:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...