Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

 

I don’t post a lot about my religion on here because it is one of my things, (also don’t talk about politics often lol) But I think that everyone in any religion, in any time of their life can learn a little from this verse, in all things we should always give thanks.

I am thankful for:

My family who are always there when I need them to be!

Kensei, because he puts up with my drama and makes me feel loved

My Penni Puppy because she is literally like a baby to me, and always wants to cuddle with her mommy

You guys!! Everyone who takes the time out of their days to read the randomness that pops out of my brain!

What are you thankful for today?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...