Saturday, July 18, 2009

Dear So and So...

Dear lady at the hair salon:

Yes I have long hair, and yes I want it longer. I am sorry that you had to spend a few min to actually trim the long hair and then tell me that the extensions are going to be $10 a row. I hope that you had a great day after I left.

Angel

Dear the guy in the Naughty Shop:

I don't understand how you don't check ID's until AFTER three UNDERAGE girls bought something and then are all rude. I was just browsing with my sister and watched a group of HIGH SCHOOLER's with id's around their necks buy several items and then when my sister and I walked around the corner you screamed at us for ID. Why did you not get theirs? WHY did you sell them those outfits. Where could teenagers possibly have the need to wear "sexy school girl" "Hot Construction Worker" and "Wanda the Witch" outfits?? and why are your parents not kicking your buts???

~Angel.


Okay now that that is out of my system I have good news I Made the Deans list!!!

1 comment:

stephanie said...

congrats on the dean's list!

and i SO want hair extensions. but hard to justify since i have to buy diapers and my hair would end up in a pony tail anyway.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...