Saturday, October 27, 2012

October Birchbox!

So I got 2 birchboxes this month! I signed up for the goop box and the regular box, and honestly? I wasn’t super happy with either box.

 

Want to see what I got?

In my Regular Birchbox I got:

20121018_162025

Dr Jart BB Cream, I’ve gotten this sample before and honestly I prefer my Skin 79 BB cream then this one. 20121018_162039

Nexus split end samples, haven’t used them yet because I don’t like foil packets unless I am traveling. 20121018_162048

Tili Bag: pretty Ziploc bag

20121018_162206

SUPER small lip-gloss sample in a nude color.. Sad smile

20121018_162236The Balm cosmetics Mary Lou Manizer super pretty highlight color in about the size of an eye shadow pan, I am a little sad about the size because I’ve gotten full sized Laura Gellar highlighters and Full sized stila Shadows from birchbox before.

 

Then in the Goop Birchbox I got

20121018_055615

 

essie_carryon_900x900[1]

I got Essie polish in Carry On, honestly didn’t like the color one bit, its supposed to be a dark purple, it looked mostly black with a yucky purple tint to it.  but Full sized polish so yay.

 

20121024_214747

Lunabar in Lemon Zest, I don’t mind getting these in the plain fruit flavors I actually enjoyed this one!

20121024_214140

from Left to right Marie Veronique Body oil, eh nice sized sample nothing to write home about. Joanna Vargas Daily Serum, I actually love this I’ve been using it day and night my dry patches have really gotten better, as long as I’m using it, but at 85 a container I won’t be buying it. Sprout Lip Balm… YUCK hated the smell, it smelled like soap and just tasted nasty! I’ll stick to chap stick and EOS.



4 comments:

Rebecca said...

what cool stuff you got

tara said...

bummer that you weren't very happy with your boxes! =/ i want to try that manizer!

Impulsive Addict said...

I've noticed more and more of my blogging friends are signing up for Birchbox. Maybe I'm missing out! I like to be one of the cool kids you know...

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

you know, I signed up for a 3 month thing with them through another source for a cheaper 3 month membership and I hated every box. I thought they were such a waste. The box they send it in was nicer than the samples. I took that one off my list fast!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...