Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Pumpkin Soup!!

So this is a re-cycled post from last year! I made some super yummy pumpkin soup, which I have made again this year! I am seriously stressing out about my upcoming move so I might have a few recycled posts! If anyone is interested in Guest posting PLEASE let me know! I’d love to have some guest posts this month!

I think this soup would be delicious served in pumpkin bowls!!

pumpkin soup 001pumpkin soup 002pumpkin soup 003pumpkin soup 004

if you want to know how to make the soup watch this! although I subbed the chilies for bell peppers:



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks yummy, thanks for sharing.

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

very interesting! I've never had pumpkin soup but now you have me starving for a thanksgiving feast! :) yum!

Anonymous said...

I remember this!

Loved it then, and love it now!

So glad you've reminded me about this awesome recipe!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...