Saturday, October 20, 2012

Swapoween Reveal!!

I had such an amazing time this year with the Swapoween, this year there were an odd number of people who signed up so we all got to do basically a secret swap! My package was sent from Mary!

20121013_16193120121013_161915

It was wrapped up so pretty!! And Mary included a card that was adorable!

 

20121020_223541

I don’t know HOW Mary knew I adored tumblers but I LOVE them! And this one with the cute skull detail is perfect for Halloween!  Mary says she loves them too!

20121017_060714

Inside my Tumbler was some yummy flavored drink mixes, perfect for me because  I am trying so hard to drink more water!

20121017_060746

you can kinda see the color in the photo above but this is a GEORGOUS silver polish! I love nail polish so this was a perfect gift.

20121017_060538

Okay How cute is this pumpkin? I agree with Mary, it is not fall with out awesome decorations and guess what? She MADE this!! I love it, and wish I was as talented!

20121017_060610

Socks and Mittens, this are so soft and just my style! Plus these mittens are great when I go to work at 5:30 and it’s still chilly out!

20121017_060631

How cute are these skull earrings? Perfect for Halloween!

20121017_060653

And these window clings are amazing! I love them, SO Cute, plus No Spiders!!

Unfortunately I wasn't;t able to get some pictures of some of the things she sent me because I opened the box on my way back from picking my sister up and by the time we finished the 2 hour drive she had pretty much demolished the Candy Corn (my all-time favorite fall candy!) The skittles, Twizzlers, dum-dum lollypops, Mike and Ikes and the sour candy! But Those are all Mary’s favorites and She has great taste because they are mine too!!



5 comments:

Mary said...

Yay! I am so happy you liked your stuff! Mmmm candy!!! haha

Rebecca said...

wow love you got some cool stuff

Jessica G. said...

Great swap swag! Love those skull earrings!

Beth W said...

YAY! You and Mary are so similar in taste, I'm glad she was able to find stuff without spiders for you. :) What a great package! Thanks for participating in the swap with us this year. :D

Miss Angie said...

Looks like a great package! Thanks for participating!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...