Thursday, September 04, 2014

#GYSTS14 Has Started!!

 

Today is the first day of GYSTS14!!! There is still some time to join the dietbet if you want! just let me know and I’ll send you an invite! I am super excited about this because not only do I have money on the line BUT I am about to join a challenge for the 21 day fix! I did have one issue, the set came in in Spanish and while I speak Spanish I’d like to exercise in English….

random note, my Microsoft office has decided it will only spell check in Spanish… so apparently the universe wants me to speak Spanish more often.

So, what are your fitness goals for September? We can cheer each other on!

div>

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've always wanted to do the dietbet form blogilates but never have, it seems so fun!

Sarah said...

good luck! sounds like a great challenge.

Chloe Logan said...

Exercising in another language is fun! I did my very first blog post on it (August 2013, if you're interested). Very entertaining and you learn a lot.

Chloe | Wanderlust in the Midwest

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...