Sunday, September 14, 2014

Handbag Tag!!

 

I am a little bit obsessed with my handbags/purses, I love them and usually get a new one/switch them out every few months!

1. What is your favorite brand and why?

I don’t really have a favorite brand of bag, but I do like the structural quality of Rebecca Minkoff bags, and Michael kors bags.


2. Do you consider yourself a collector?

Yes and no, I have a ton of bags, but most of them were bought from target/Wal-Mart or TJMax and Marshalls,


3. If you had to part with a bag what would it be like?

If it was still functional then I would be really upset, but I’ve gotten rid of plenty of bags that I wore out to the point where straps broke and things.


4. When did you fall in love with handbags?

Probably in high school, I wasn’t really a purse girl until high school when I had my little jean purse with pink lining and pink glitter butterflies but that purse held EVERYTHING I could possibly ever need and made my friends literally refer to it as the “great Big Bag Of Everything” (yes like song from the old Disney TV Show Stanley’s Playhouse)


5. What was your first designer bag?

The first designer bag I ever got was a Steve Madden Weekender, which I LOVE and use for my photo classes, I got it from Marshalls, on clearance for $30


6. Is there an emotional component?

I think so, I get very attached to my bags!


7. Do you have a dream bag?

I have 2 one I actually JUST bought myself as an early birthday present and I LOVE it so far and the other one I would only get if it was seriously on sale.

 

I did get the BLUE Rebecca Minkoff bag, if you want to see a what’s in my purse post let me know!


9. What is your favorite handbag?

My favorite bag is currently the Rebecca Minkoff one!


What is your favorite bag? Do you consider yourself a collector? Do you have a what’s in your bag post? Leave me a link I’d love to read it!


7 comments:

Tawnys Tid Bits said...

As long as my bag is brown, I'm cool with it! I bought a peach one a few weeks ago and haven't switched, I need to though! :) I also have been meaning to do what's in my bag post, but haven't. Lord knows it's a bunch of junk right now!

Miss Angie said...

How fun! I wish I love handbags more.. I have a few but I end up just putting my wallet in my pocket usually lol

Amber Nicole said...

I have an obsession with handbags! I've recently discovered that! You should try TWICE! They have name brand bags for like over 1/2 off!

liketwice.com/gM9xm <-- there you go :) You get $10 in credit when you sign up & if you download the app on your iphone & then sign in you get another $10. BOOM! $20 to put towards a new bag (or clothes)

Lublyou said...

The blue Rebecca Minkoff is so pretty! Congrats! Totally make a What's in my bag post!

Amanda Moments said...

I love that Rebecca one as well, and you should totally do a "what's in my purse" post.

Mia @ The Chronicles of Chaos said...

Yes, please do a "what's in my purse" post. It's fascinating to me to see what people carry around. :) Happy Friday!

Sara said...

I LOVE handbags! This is actually a great idea for a post! And yes-do a "what's in my purse" post! Those are fun to read!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...