Tuesday, September 02, 2014

PhantomFit Resistance bands!

I have been getting ready for my GYSTS14 challenge and I figured what better way to try it then to use some Phantom Fit resistance bands. I really loved these they have amazing flexibility and are challenging and are very well made. I love the fact that they come in a travel bag, it is really easy to store them and they work well for my exercise!

If you are looking for something to augment your workout and don’t want to spend the large amount for changing hand weights I think resistance bands are a really good thing to get into!

I plan to keep using these throughout the month to help me with my challenge.

I also LOVE the fact that you get all 4 weights which will really help when my strength goes up and I need more resistance!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...