Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 11- I’m Skipping and Day 12- Friday Questions!

I don’t have a very recent picture of myself so I am waiting until I do Christmas photos!

th_w6r0jk

1. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?

Honestly I am not sure, Maybe the Time I broke My leg and Was in the ER?  (and part 3) although it didn’t really hurt until I tried to fix it, and then the hospital ride…


2. How much sleep do you get at night?

that depends… anywhere from 1 hour to nights like last night where I went to sleep at 7 and woke us still exhausted  at 5 this morning.


3. How long did you believe in Santa Claus? How did you find out that he does not exist?

What… What? Santa’s not real?? Nah I’m joking, I think it was when I found the presents marked from Santa in my dads closet, although, I do believe that a form of Santa exists in everyone who helps those less fortunate then themselves, so especially around Christmas time I am always donating money to salvation army Santa's and doing the angel tree, and stockings for kids, I even am nicer to the homeless guys who beg for money on the side of the road, I’ll give them food, and if they’re honest (once there was a sign that said homeless need $ for beer)  I’ll definitely give them money, I like honesty!


4. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
Disney’s Princess and the frog and I loved it! The next one is going to be Tangled!


5. What do you wear to bed?

again it depends, I like frilly nightshirts, and old-fashioned ones, but I've been known to crash in anything from full clothes from the day (including socks but never shoes) to nothing, depending on how tired I was!


 

1 comment:

A Chocolate Bouquet said...

Hi Angel!
Thank you for stopping by my grovelling post, and even leaving a comment! =)
Your blog page is very pretty! And so are you-nice picture at the top!
Thanks for sharing your blog on 5QF and until next time....
Josanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...