Saturday, November 06, 2010

Day 6-My Dream Wedding

 

I am not very picky when it comes to my wedding. I want something sweet and charming and lovely. I do know I would love a winter wedding, maybe in December, but not a Christmas wedding, to much theme there for me.

I do know somethings though I want a dress like this one… For those who watch Anime, this is from Sailor Moon, I want a Princess Serenity Dress, I just love the flowingness of it!  So here are my inspiration images:

sailormoon wallpaper3

image

Yes there are two actually dresses in there I like they way they look, although I’ve never tried them on.

Then after the dress, I know I want roses in my bouquet so I am not sure on the color scheme yet, but I know anything but Green and Red!

I always dreamed of  a Disney wedding or a princess wedding, but Kensei has asked for one concession and I will give it to him, before I walk down the isle when all the guests are seated he will enter and walk down the isle to the Vader theme or the Imperial March from Star Wars.  But I won’t, I am getting the  Cannon and The wedding march!

I want something romantic and sweet, I have two places in mind the Pink Palace in Memphis, image because I want to be married in a castle! or

image image

at Bonne Terre in Mississippi because I think its just breathtaking and in December there would be snow all over too.

But yes that’s part of my dream wedding what do ya’ll think?

 

 
Make sure you check out these wonderful swaps!!

1 comment:

Carolina said...

Hi! I'm visiting from LBS...

Thanks so much for the link to the winter swap... sounds like fun (I've signed up!) : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...