Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 25 Thanksgiving

Day 25: Your day, in great detail

So My day was tiring, I was at work from 10 pm on Wednesday until 8:39 this morning,  then I went home to cook. I made Thanksgiving dinner completely by myself this year,  turkey, stuffing, dressing, and mashed sweet potatoes, gravy and cranberry sauce too.
I had dinner with Prue, her daughter, (my niece), Airforce, Jujube, Prue’s romantic interest, and my Daddy. They all enjoyed my food, apparently I am good at cooking poultry, everyone commented on it. Then after dinner everyone left and I tried to sleep for a few hours, until M and her sister came to eat, the enjoyed the food too lol.
after that was work and then home to spend all of Black Friday in bed!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...