Tuesday, November 02, 2010

So Technically I Know this is day 2 but Its the end of Day 1 for me!

So Today I am starting the 30 days of me series, I know that it is November 2nd but, I worked the night shift so I am about to head home and sleep!

Day 1:  Your favorite song , A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.

So I have SO many songs that I love and as the Holiday season is coming up fast I figured that I would post one of my favorite holiday songs, I think this is a very touching song and it makes me smile!


So next A Picture of me...I don’t have a very recent one so I use the last one I took of myself,  here is me!

me

How my day was? I started to move into my new house today, It was interesting to say the least, I wish that I was a better packer! My room is not even near finished getting packed yet!  We have to be out of the apartment and into the new house completely by the end of this week! Wish me luck!! After moving a little, I took a two hour nap until work at 10 and have been there from 10 and will be till 8 this morning, then home to sleep until later and more moving! I did watch a very cute movie though called the Good Witch, I like it! Very cute.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...