Saturday, November 20, 2010

I am SOO Happy!!!

This should be Day 20, but Brea the amazing woman who made my blog look so pretty gave me an award!!!
AwardStylish-Blogger
The Rules:
Tell seven facts about yourself and pass it on to five friends.
  
1. I adore fall and winter, especially that time when the trees are changing but its cold  enough to be winter? SOO Pretty!!   I also love snow, but we don’t really get any in SC.
2. I cannot go a day with out at least 2 20 oz bottles of coke, or you won’t want to be near me.
3. Christmas is my favorite holiday
4. I would listen to Christmas Music from November 1st to February 1st  if people would let me.
5. My dream car is not a porche or a convertible, but a Black Honda Civic, with Pink undercarriage lights.
6. I Love to cook and bake, If I could I would do nothing but cook and bake all day long
7. I am always messing up my ankles, twisting, popping, spraining, fracturing, I have spent almost (if you add it all up) 2 years out of the past 4 on crutches, in casts or ankle wraps.

I am giving this award to:
1. Hannah @ The Key To Me
2. Natalie @ Blonde at heart
3. Megan @ Kitschy Suburbia
4. Short Mama @ Family Of Shorts

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Thanks soooooooooooooooooooooo much for the award!!!!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...