Thursday, November 04, 2010

Days 3, 4 and a Swap!!

I know I am behind so you are getting a double post today:
but first!!

 

I am so excited about this swap!! I  Love holiday drinks! So head on over and sign up!

Day 3: Your favorite television program, Your idea of the perfect first date
Day 4: 
Your favorite book, Your favorite photograph of your best friend

Okay so I have several Best friends, so here are my favorite Pictures of them:
This is M, I took one and the other is at a friends wedding:

Therese
therese2

Then there is Piper,  Both of these I took of her, I think she looks so pretty in them:

Meagan 001
Meagan 003


And then there is Eri, I adore this picture of her and when she posted it on Facebook everyone flipped out!

eri1


I don’t  have a Favorite TV show but I LOVE  Bones, NCIS, Wizards of Waverly Place (yes the kids show) and True Blood. I also love to watch David Tutera’s My Fair Wedding.
I don’t have a favorite book either, but Give me a Romance novel and I’m happy.

Now My Idea for the Perfect First date,  I never actually had one with Kensei, but my perfect first date would be sweet and fun and romantic. I would love maybe a beach date or a fair date, just walking holding hands, especially where there’s a boardwalk and you can play games and win prizes! lol. I’m not one for expensive meals, and fancy restaurants although I do like them, I always feel out of place. I am totally at home with a corn dog and elephant ear!  So What’s your Idea of a 1st date?

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Great job at capturing your friend's personalities! I also love True Blood and can't believe how long we have to wait until it comes back!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...