Saturday, August 10, 2013

July 2013 Subscription Share!

So unfortunately I am going to have to use stock photos because I misplaced my memory card Sad smile 

Let’s Start with Ipsy.

I was okay with the bag this month, it reminds me of a pencil case and I might actually use it in school.

The first item I do have a picture of because it came unwrapped and it looked like it was used….

This is the pop color crayon I got, I wrote to Ipsy customer care and they were supposed to send me a replacement… but it hasn’t come yet.

The BH cosmetic pallet was a disappointment… I have several of the 88 pallets from them and the pigmentation is great…. on these it sucked and had no color.

Benetint is Benetint, it was a cute sample size and I like the product but I already have a full sized and a travel sized with a gloss.

Got a sample of Coola in Birchbox a while back and I liked it so I was happy to get another sample of the sunscreen

 

I didn’t really see a difference with Big Sexy Hair’s Anti Humidity spray… it just made my hair crunchy like hair spray and I still had humidity problems.

 

So this month Ipsy is a 2 out of 5 for me.

 

on to Birchbox, I get two boxes from them so here goes!

Box number 1

Pür Minerals	CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Pur CC cream…. this annoyed me… I wish American brands would stop trying to cash in on BB creams fame because all this was, was a very thin tinted moisturizer…

Vivant® Skin Care Green Tea Antioxidant Cleanser

Green Tea Cleanser I liked this, it smelt yummy!

Caudalie Divine LegsThe Caudalie Devine Legs sample was a MAJOR let down… there wasn’t enough in the sample to do all of one leg let alone 2.

Curly Hair Solutions™ Curl Keeper

Curly Hair solutions Curl keeper was okay, not great but not bad, not something I would actually buy though.

Birchbox Bobby Pins - Set of SixThe bobby pins, were not really bobby pins but barrettes and I liked them .

Birchbox number 2!!

Bobby Pins again in a different color I got blue and teal!

Caldrea Body Lotion Caldrea Body lotion, smelt good, but not a lot of it to try.

Dr. Jart+	Ceramidin Cream

Dr Jart+ Ceramindin Cream… WOW this stuff was great, smelt blah but I put it on and my face was super smooth and soft, I wish they had sent a bigger sample so I could see if it would have broken me out but I am SERIOSULY considering splurging on this one!

I.C.O.N. INDIA OilTiny oil sample, did nice in my hair not enough for me to really test it though, smelled REALLY good

Model Co Lipstick in a pretty neutral pink shade. I liked it and plan on getting both of the sets! ModelCo Party Proof Lipstick Trio

What did you get???

1 comment:

Justina McNear said...

That stinks that your pop lip crayon was messed up. I really liked mine and I actually have been using it almost everyday. Hopefully you get yours soon! I agree with you on the BB cream craze. It is over rated and I have not found one that actually does everything that it says.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...