Thursday, August 29, 2013

How To Survive An 8 AM Class:

As most of you know I am a college student with a full time job, today I am going to focus on the classes I go to on Thursdays, because on Tuesdays and Wednesdays when I work until 7am I have a WHOLE new list of ways to survive.

This is basically how my morning goes.

Untitled

Yes those are 3 of the actual alarms on my alarm clock, I have a total of 6 set for the mornings.

I wake up, go into the bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth. Then I toss on my Skin79 BB Cream in VIP Gold, do my eyebrows and usually use a Revlon Balm stain.

I also don’t eat breakfast, I know that I should but I usually don’t leave myself enough time to make food, so breakfast comes in the form of a Luna Bar usually the Lemon One

This is eaten as I drive.  Usually while drinking a Coke for caffeine.

 

How do you prepare for your mornings??

2 comments:

EL said...

I love Luna Bars. They are a great way to start your morning!

Miss Angie said...

That is the exact same luna bar I keep on hand! I love it so much, and it's pretty much my breakfast every day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...