Thursday, August 01, 2013

LifeWay Keifer

 

I was recently able to try a new product thanks to Influenster. If you don’t know what Influenster is it is a review company that sends out products randomly for people to try out! If you want an invite leave me a comment below and I will send you one!

I got accepted into their Lifeway Program and I got a free coupon to try Lifeway Keifer, which all the local Kroger’s in my area carry!! What is Lifeway Keifer?? Well it is delicious that is what! Directly from their webpage Lifeway.net

“Like all good missions, ours is simply expressed:  We’re here to provide the best in probiotic and nutritious foods.  We’re here to improve the health of our customers.  And we’re here to leave the world a better place than we found it.   On a lighter note, we’re also here to change the meaning of the word delicious, and to have a little fun along the way.  You with us?  Good, very good.”

So what did I get with my free coupon?? Well here is a hint.

Photo: Amazicool I'm grateful there hasn't been too many hot days yet this year in Thunder Bay ~ Edward :)

Yes, I  have been DYING of heat lately so when  I saw that Lifeway Keifer had FROZEN yogurt I knew that was what I needed to try!

I got their Tart and Tangy Mango Frozen Keifer

Untitled

It is Delicious! It is sweet but not to sweet and so freaking light I could have eaten half of the container in one sitting! I think everyone should give this a try. I plan on trying more of the frozen flavors and they have drinkable flavors too!!

Have you tried Keifer? What did you think?

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...