Wednesday, September 04, 2013

August Subscription Share!!

So I am signed up for 2 services, Birchbox and Ipsy! I did an unboxing video for Ipsy this month,

Then for Birchbox, I get 2 boxes and this is what I got this month!

For my First Birchbox this month I got

The Juice Beauty Moisturizer, It was okay but not something I would get for myself.

tesoroA Stila liquid lip color in Beso it was such a pretty red and a wonderful size sample!

Wish Deodorant wipes, these were interesting but again not something I would use every day, mainly because of the price, but it isn’t a bad idea to keep a few in your purse in case of an emergency. Wish Exfoliating scrub, I loved this it smells soooo good!

This shampoo smells so good, but I don’t think it would work well for me to use it often enough to buy it.

 

 

 

For my 2nd Birchbox I got the Stila lip color again, as well as the deodorant wipes and the exfoliating wash.

The Evolvh Conditioner smelled good and was a decent sized sample to try out, even though my hair is REALLY long and thick.

The Derma E was my favorite part of the box, it was full sized and I LOVED having the mist to take to class with me and just refresh my face with the Hyaluronic Acid. This I will DEFFINITLY be buying more of!

I also got this AMAZING essie polish in Fair Game!

 

 

 

 

 

What did you get in your boxes this month??

1 comment:

Janie said...

I wasn't a fan of the mascara. That lipstick is so pretty! The mica powder looks amazing - I'm a huge fan of goldish/bronzish eye color. I didn't get to try the full-on BB cream yet. I love love loved the scrub. It smells amazing and did great on my sensitive skin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...