Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday Social What’s In My Purse

 

Sunday Social

 

1. What is your favorite handbag you've ever owned?

I honestly don’t have one. I switch out my bags VERY frequently. almost monthly, so I don’t have one that I’ve ever loved enough to use for more than my usual time.


2. What is your dream handbag you lust over?

The Rebecca Minkoff Mac’s in Teal or Rose Gold OR

The Michael Kors in Rose Gold.


3. What are the daily essentials in your purse or work bag?

Daily Essentials… Wallet, Allergy meds, makeup of some kind and deodorant.


4. What's in your purse (with pictures)?

Well I didn’t bring my Camera with me today so I did a Quick Vlog about what is in my purse. If you want to see what I had my my last couple of bags take a look at these!  May 2013, November 2011, and September 2010. I swear I did one in 2012 but I can’t seem to find the post.

2 comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

Ummm let's see....my Blistex,my wallet, my iPhone, my keys, tissues, and extra hair ties. And sometimes gum. If I don't run out.

Hillary said...

Love that teal color, and the rose gold is pretty too. Thanks for stopping by the Drastic Fantastic.
Hillary
abbaqueen.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...