Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

1. What’s your dream job?

My dream job is traveling the world taking photographs of everything and anything!!

2. If you had just won the lottery and didn’t need to work for money, what would you do with your time?

I would finish school, buy myself my dream house, and then take pictures all day long!! And have lots and lots of kids.

3. What piece of career advice would you give to someone just starting out in your field?

My current field, I would tell them what my first boss told me, “your job is not to fix everything, you job is to smile, look cute, and make the guest feel like you have complete control over everything and can make their stay so pleasant they never want to leave.”

4. What would be your ideal “just for fun” job?

Traveling the world for photographs

5. What was your first “real” job?

how do we classify real? I worked at Fazolli’s and pretty much ran the store by the time I was 16, then I went to work at a bookstore, and then another restaurant and then hotels!



1 comment:

The Lady Okie said...

I am with you on the dream job. Wouldn't that be so much fun?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...