Wednesday, September 04, 2013

September Goals

Monthly Goals

 

August Goals!

  1. Post at least 1 book review!! Success!! I actually did 3 book reviews! Towering, Of Poseidon, and Bewitching: The Kendra Chronicles
  2. Start classes Success!! So far classes are going well.
  3. Stay organized for classes! So far so good!
  4. Decide on that bloody gym! I am not sure if this is a fail or success, I ended up not doing anything about the gym because…
  5. Save some kind of money! Success!!! I saved an extra 500 in a CD that I can’t touch for a while!
  6. Go through the boxes I still have packed from my move in the computer room Fail, didn’t even open them
  7. move some of my still packed boxes into the computer room Because I failed at part one of this I totally didn’t do this one either.

So I have 4 out of 7, not bad.

September Goals:

  1. Do not skip any classes!!
  2. try to work out some, either online, at school gym, or just running in the park.
  3. do either a follow me around vlog or a what’s in my school bag post/vlog.
  4. Enjoy my Birthday!!
  5. try to get through at least 3 boxes that are in the computer room!
  6. Blog more.
  7. Renew my AAA
  8. Clean our bedroom
  9. Leave at least 10 random hearts/inspiration post its in random places.
  10. Make Penni Puppy’s Vet appointment.

 

What are you goals for September?? I LOVE This month, and not just because it is my birthday month! I’d love to know, leave me a comment or a link to your post!

5 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

Congratulations on August. You did well!

Good luck with your September goals. I want to want to vlog, but it scares me.

Mandi Noel said...

That's amazing how much money you were able to save!! Congrats! Hope you have a great birthday and a great month!

Mandi Noel said...

That's amazing that you were able to save so much money! Congrats! I hope you have a great birthday and a great September!

Miss Angie said...

You did so well! Good job! And awesome on the saving money! You've got it this month!

Thanks for linking up with us xxx

jen @ grown in southern ground said...

happy birthday! love the inspiration posts idea :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...