Tuesday, July 15, 2014

10 Songs That Make Me Happy!!

So Much Sunshine

My music taste is a little strange, but I am pretty all over the board with what I like, so here are the top 10 songs that make me happy when I hear them!!

 

1. Selena Gomez – Slow Down

Slow Down - Selena Gomez by NewThingRadioWeb on Grooveshark

2.  Cher Lloyd – Sirens

Sirens by Cher Lloyd on Grooveshark

3. Selena Gomez – We Own The Night

We Own the Night (feat. Pixie Lott) by Selena Gomez & The Scene on Grooveshark

4.  Aladdin – One Jump Ahead

One Jump Ahead by Disney on Grooveshark

5. Bedknobs and Broomsticks – Portobello Road

6.  Styx – Show Me The Way

Show Me The Way - Styx - Classic Rock - Styx - Greatest Hits by Styx on Grooveshark

7. Styx -- The Grand Illusion

 Grand Illusion by Styx on Grooveshark

8. Pirates of Penzance -- With Cat Like Tread

 With Cat-like Tread, Upon Our Pray We Steal by Pirates of Penzance on Grooveshark

9. Queen -- The Show Must Go On

 Show Must Go On by Queen on Grooveshark

10. Frank Sinatra -- You Make Me Feel So Young (really any Frank or Rat Pack song!!)

You Make Me Feel So Young by Frank Sinatra on Grooveshark

 

What songs make you happy inside??

1 comment:

Julie said...

I have a weird taste in music too... I like a little bit of everything. Some of my "happy" song are:

"Bohemian Rhapsody" - Queen
"Sway" - Michael Buble
"I won't dance" - Fred Astaire

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...