Wednesday, July 02, 2014

What Are You Doing For The 4th Of July?

 

I am rather excited because I am not working at all (as of right now) on the 4th of July this year. I am looking forward to spending the day of our independence relaxing, and snuggling with my puppy. I do plan on eating watermelon and watching movies, these are a few of my favorite movies to watch!

1st and foremost my MUST watch for the 4th of July:

1776-

I LOVE this musical, I know every line, and every song and half the dance choreography. I think this is a MUST watch for everyone on the 4th of July as a reminder of what we are celebrating!

 

The Music Man--

I don’t mind the old or new versions I own both, but I love this musical as well, and the parades, the “76 trombones” they seem to scream the 4th of July to me!

Holiday Inn ---

Nope not the hotel, but I do love this movie, and the firecracker dance is something to see!!

what are you doing for the 4th?

1 comment:

ChristmasOwl07 said...

I'm leaving tomorrow to go stay with my hun thurs and friday nite and i can't wait girl. Our first holiday today.

http://nightowlventing02.blogspot.com/2014/07/hump-day-confessions.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...