Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Life or Something Like It…

 

School…. School has started again and I am swamped. I had a class the other day where I almost punched my professor in the face. We were all talking about school and work and things along those lines and he goes, “When ever I advise students I tell them, you can go to work full time, and make money, or you can go to school full time and make A’s, but if you do both you will be lucky to make C’s and be miserable” As someone who has maintained a 3.0 GPA and tries VERY hard to make A’s and B’s in her classes while working a full time multi shift job this pisses me off, because it can be done.

I will admit though I buy lottery tickets once a week so that if I ever win the jackpot I can tell my boss that I would only like to work 2 or 3 days max and concentrate on school.

Wedding planning has stalled somewhat, I still want to have my Reception at No 2 Vance, but I am waiting on the final contracts to be drawn up so I can pay the deposit. I know what dress I want, but My mother swears she’s paying for it and I’m not allowed to order it. Kensei is completely opinion less apparently because if I ask would he like anything I get shot down almost instantaneously with a whatever or I don’t know.

How is life going for all of you?  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...