Monday, January 05, 2015

Music Monday Into The Woods

I have always Loved Into The Woods, and Felt most connected to Cinderella’s character, and even though I’ve not seen Disney’s version of one of my favorite plays of all time I do like the way Anna Kendrick sounds as Cinderella, and Honestly this song has always resonated with me, I have a lot of decisions that I need to make this year, a lot of choices and chances for things to go right or wrong and Stuck on The Steps is probably going to be my theme song for this year. (even though some of the words were changed…)

What song do you think will be your Theme this year?


2 comments:

Kim @ This Belle Rocks said...

Oh, my gosh. I hadn't heard this song yet, haven't seen the movie yet....but they sound like they could be my themes for the year as well. As alluded on my blog in past posts, this is a big year for me. Life-changing decisions have to be made, and I am presented with several choices. For ANY of them to work, a lot has to happen in order for things to go as smoothly as possible.

Decisions, choices and chances, indeed. With a real possibility of Stuck on the Steps for me, too.

But? I have no doubt that 2015 will be a monumental year, and at least a step in the right direction no matter what.

Happy New Year!

Jennay said...

Hey there! Stopping by from the Musical Mondays link-up! I'm so excited to see this movie...I'm going Friday night with a friend to see it! I absolutely adore the soundtrack and I'm a big Anna Kendrick fan so I loved your post! I hope you have a great New Year and wish you the best!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...