Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Books and Blogger Swap Reveal!!

This is honestly my favorite swap I’ve participated in so far! I LOVE reading books and getting them is even better, plus there is usually a book I’ve never heard of but learn to love!

This year the Swap was secret style I sent a Package to Sarita of The Chronicles of Sarita, and Margie of Bumbles and Fairytales sent me mine!!

Please make sure to stop by and take a look at their packages so you can see what they got!

First I saw this cute card from Margie! She wrote me an adorable note explaining each book and isn’t her handwriting pretty???

The first book we were supposed to send out was a book that we love, Margie sent me Pushing The Limits. She says that it is a YA book with lots of emotions and a boy named Noah. I am taking this one to class tomorrow to read while I wait in-between classes!

My other two books are a book she hasn’t read and one from my wish list, She was amazing in this one she got me The first book in a series I have been wanting to read and because what is the first book with out the second she got me the second book too!

 

I had so much fun picking out the books for my partner and I can’t wait to read the books that I got!! What is a new book you have read lately?



5 comments:

Beth W said...

Oh, score! I've heard good things about Pushing the Limits, too. I hope you enjoy all three books...Margie picked 3 great ones for you! :)

Miss Angie said...

That is so great, and her favorite book looks so good! Always nice to get something you really want on your list! :D

Thanks for playing along girlie!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Yay, I'm so happy to see that you love everything :) I hope you love them all! And I definitely want to hear what you think of Pushing the Limits when you're all done ;)
Happy reading!!!

juliababyjen said...

Nice! Pushing the Limits is really good, I hope you enjoy it!

Katie S said...

I LOVE "Pushing the limits" It's such a great book!! You will LOVE it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...