Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Social Top 3s!

Sunday Social

This Week’s Questions: All about 3′s

Top 3 Favorite Kinds of Food: Chicken Gnocchi Soup (I make a better version then Oliver Garden), Lasagna and Chicken Parmesan (all recipes I learned from my Nana) 

First 3 Things you do in the morning: Check my phone, Facebook; then let my puppy out, and brush my teeth.

Last 3 Things you do at night: Brush teeth, Let Penni out, and blow out my candle.

3 TV shows you NEVER miss:

Psych - psych Wallpaper

 

3 Places you want to visit: London, Italy, Japan

3 People you can always count on: My Daddy, Kensei and M and Eri



2 comments:

Jenn said...

Those are all great shows! I can't wait for them all to come back.

Chelsea said...

What a cute layout! I am also in college so I instantly clicked on your blog! I'm excited to read more!

Chelsea
www.mypinkscribbles.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...