Sunday, January 06, 2013

Sunday Social!

Sunday Social

1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?

I am going to try to cut back on soda. I was doing really well in 2012 but then I moved to Memphis and went from one- two cokes a week to 2-3 a day.

2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the Holidays?

I wish I had some. My main tip is to go to the gym/park, Y where ever you go to work out and KEEP going! That is a problem I have I’ll go 3-4 times a week for 2 weeks then I’ll miss a day and stop going for a month or three and that really isn’t helping any!

3. Favorite thing you did over the Holidays?

Spending time with Kensei, although I REALLY missed my family, and having a tree and a bunch of people around.

4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2013 that you did not in 2012?

Set a budget and same some money, and getting my passport!

5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why:

Starting my new school, taking more pictures with my NEW Camera, and spending time with Kensei!



4 comments:

Rebecca said...

nice little social thank you

Kara Renee said...

Ah! That's so many cokes! I hope it's easier for you to stop this time around. :) I hope you enjoy your semester. It's my first one back in awhile, so I hope we both do well! One of your newest followers. ;)

Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights said...

Oh I completely agree about the cokes! Well I'm a diet coke addict and typically have like four a day.. SO BAD! I think I need to try to reduce the caffeine before the DC's though!
I went to college in Memphis! I love it!!!!! It's such a great city - I hope you are starting to love it!

Babes Mami said...

I was doing great with 1-2 sodas per week and then I got pregnant and it just went right out the window!! Good luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...