Thursday, January 31, 2013

Hey It’s Okay

 
 
Its Ok Thursdays

Today I am also going to have one its not okay….

It’s Okay

To Be ready for the random weather changes to stop, It really doesn’t need to be 79 one day and 32 the next…

To be loving my Photography class!

To be ready to shoot 3 more rolls of film this weekend

To be a little homesick…

To love living with Kensei but miss my family and my own space.

 

It is NOT Okay:

To bring your child to college (not the part I have a problem with) Leave him UNSUPERVISED for god knows how long, and let him randomly trip at least 4 other people including me… I twisted my ankle but grabbed the kids leg (he was about 8 or 9 years old and prob should have been in school himself) and then the mother came up to her child’s howls of “let me go!” when appraised of the situation she responded “Oh my gosh I’m sorry, you don’t look hurt though” and walked off with the kid… WTF? Not even an insincere say your sorry to the kid and now my ankle is the size of a softball and killing me… not okay at all…



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a little brat! photography class sounds fun :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...