Friday, January 18, 2013

New Classes and Catching Up!

I am so excited that my classes at my new University have started! I know in a month I will be freaking out because why on earth should I be excited about tests and papers and things, and I now have an additional shopping list for each class about 350 each.

But it feels so great to be back in school and moving up with my educational plans! Things have been going well in Memphis so far! I Love my job and while living with Kensei has gotten some getting used to it is nice that I am in the same house as my boyfriend!

The only downside is I still haven't made any friends... oh I am sure I will eventually, that's what everyone keeps saying, but I miss M and Eri so much. I don't have girlfriends to have lunch or sushi nights with and with class and my job it is not like I have a lot of time fore going out to find friends... heck I don't even have a gym I can go to here.

Wow, I just totally pulled that post down in the dumps! Anyways I am sure things will look up in the friend department soon.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel any better, I would love to hang out with you if I was in Memphis. I moved to Virginia last August and have still not made many friends (met my boyfriend through a mutual friend though). You're bound to make friends when you start school :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...