Today I am linking up with Avoiding Atrophy for the 10 Things I Like About Myself Linkup.
When I was a kid I loved all sorts of things about myself, but then in high school I just stopped. I looked at all of my “flaws” or what I considered flaws and stopped thinking about what I liked about me.
I’ve done one post similar to this before, but never 10 things. When I talked about ME.
1. I am a Family First Girl. I will always stand by my brother and sister, and all my other family no matter what and I am fiercely protective of them.
2. I love my eyes, the are a pretty color and express my moods.
3. I like my hair, I’ve been growing it out for years and it makes me happy
4. I am loyal and dependable
5. I am a dreamer, I am always thinking of a new plan to follow
6. I am optimistic 99% of the time, things will always get better and the sunny side of the street is always a step away for me.
7. I have a decent singing voice (in my own head I honestly have no clue if it is actually a good voice.)
8. I’m a good listener and really empathetic
9. I am determined. When I start things I finish them.
10. I can talk to anyone about anything and have a really good conversation.
So what about you? What do you like about your self?