Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday!

Today was a great day!!!





I was given Cupcakes by Amber! Homemade ones too!














Austa drew me as an Anime Girl, and she drew M too!



That's me lol

















and this is M!




















Than I had a god day in classes, except in Poetry where I found out that i am at an intellectual low, from my professor opening my horoscope in the middle of class.



This one means that I am good at physical stuff now (then how come I'm so tired) and REALLY bad at being smart right now, So I asked him if that meant he would go easy on me because we have a paper due, he laughed and moved on with the lecture so I am taking that as a No.




















I did end up enjoying work, Eri and M came by to visit me and so my last two hours were fun!



Eri gave me the cutest faerie necklace and M gave me a bento when she got back from Japan












And then Jujube gave me two more faeries to add to my collection!




All in all even with the work I had a really good birthday!

2 comments:

Mike said...

Sounds like you got spoiled! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have some great friends. Happy ICLW.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...