Sunday, September 06, 2009

Twice in one day?? Wow thats news worthy!

I need sleep. I work crazy hours and feel insane most of the time. I am not sure how I am going to Manage to pass any of my classes this semester.

Good things that have happened this week.
(you know 'cause I totally have to keep looking at the silver lining)

1. M went to Japan (never mind I wanted to go with her, and that I drove her to the airport at 3 am!!)

2. I should be getting a new laptop/and or car at next paycheck cross your fingers and hope for me!

3. My manager rocks! He has let me have one day off and still paid me!

4. I have found several more blogs to stalk!!!

5. I am making a blog roll so that people can stalk the same blogs I stalk!
(For example my newest blog to stalk is Rena! go on take a look, she loves comments BTW)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...