I am so excited that I got an award! I was given the Liebester award from Becca At Everyday Life!
So to jump right in:
Here are the rules:
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
- Answer the 11 questions the person giving the award has set for you.
- Create 11 questions for the people you will be giving the award to.
- Choose 11 people to award and send them a link to your post. Go to their page and tell them.
- No tag backs.
So 11 things about me:
1. I love to look at the night sky, in fact I have taken 4 astronomy classes just so I could star gaze.
2. I love lightning, but am absolutely petrified of thunder, always have been.
3. I love love love to read, I almost always have at least one book within reach at all times.
4. I keep The Gift by Aselin Debison on my MP3 player all year and sing it when I feel low.
5. I used to be very good on the Violin, but am very out of practice.
6. I Despise with a passion, all things that look like, are or could possibly be spiders. I cannot even look at pictures without shuddering and nightmares. My father loves to joke that there are 300 kinds of poisonous spiders in the world and 280 of them live in SC. He will also be driving and throw fake spiders at me around Halloween... I hate spiders...
7. I have a horrible temper, My friends say I am the worst combination possible and REALLY Big Bomb with a REALLY long fuse and when it explodes you get hit with everything that bothered me for the past few years.
8. I have no spine, I have all sorts of witty remarks I would love to say to people who make me mad, or just bug me but I am always worried about hurt feelings so I never say them.
9. I have a list of celebrity “I Wants” but most of them are from old movies, so It’s not like I’d have a chance!
10. I love my red hair, I just feel like red is more me, but I have alternated between light and dark reds a lot
11. I want a large family when I finally have one.
Okay now Becca’s Questions:
what are you currently reading or would like to read?
Currently I am reading:
My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, Enchanted, and The Ugly Duchess
If you could have dinner with one person living or dead who would it be?
Celebrity? Frank Sinatra. Non Celebrity? My grandmother.
If you could go back in time to one day in your life which day would it be and why?
This is a tough one, I am assuming that the rules of time-travel will apply and I won’t be able to change anything, but I would want to go back to Christmas Eve 1991 I want to spend Christmas with my Grandma, Papa and Nana again.
Long or Short hair?
Long, always long.
Favorite cartoon as a kid?
Morning or night person?
Honestly? Depends on my work schedule. But I am usually a cheery morning person.
If your life was a movie what would it be a comedy, drama, horror?
I would love it to be a comedy, but probably a drama, or a soap opera.
If you found yourself pregnant at this moment would you want a boy or girl?
I would want twins! One of each. But just one child? A Boy, I have always wanted a boy first, although if I found myself pregnant right at this moment I would be REALLY concerned because you kind of need two for that and I haven’t had the second person around since March so that would worry me.
Hit shuffle on your iPod or if you don't own one turn on the radio and name the first song that plays?
Mermaids and Poets!
If you were a singer and had to pick a duet partner who would it be and why?
Michael Buble, I love his style and the smoothness of his voice, he reminds me of the music from the Rat Pack and I love that style.
name the last movie you watched be it on TV or in the theater?
Last movie? Mirror Mirror.
Okay now My 11 Questions:
What is your favorite Disney song?
If you won the lottery what would be the first non-practical thing you would do?
What is your favorite Perfume?
Beach or Mountains?
You are suddenly a superhero, what is your power and weakness?
What is the strangest thing you will admit to doing in the past?
Hollywood is making a movie about your life, who is you and why?
Do you think you were born in the right time period?
What color hair should you have been born with? Why?
Favorite Fairy Tale? Why?
Favorite baby name? Why?
and 11 people!
And anyone else who wants to link up! Let me know so I can check out your posts!