Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My Favorite Fairy Tale Movies and Shows

Photobucket

September is my birthday month and this is my birthday week, so I am super excited to be joining in on Fairy Tale Week!!

Today is Favorite Movies and Shows; and click on them to head over to Amazon and get them!

I am going to start with a non-traditional fairy tale. I felt it was a fairy tale growing up because it was just magic for me. A Little Princess

The story of a girl who doesn’t give up no matter what and who has the most amazing imagination and magic does happen to her!

And then of course there are the Disney retellings, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Little Mermaid

Another movie I love is Red Riding Hood. It’s a version with Joey Fatone as the Big Bad Wolf, Yes the guy from Nsync!

So what are some of your Favorite fairy tale movies? TV Shows?



2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I am a huge fan of the TV Once Upon a Time

Come Say HI

Anonymous said...

I didn't know about a Red Riding Hood with Joey Fatone! Funny?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...