Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting: Fairy Tale Edition

Today I am linking up with Danielle again for Fairy Tale Week, as well as Michelle for Oh How Pinteresting.

Photobucket

 

I can see little Red Riding Hood rocking these shoes, and I'd Love to have them too!

 

When I have a Little girl, She'll have things like this on her Walls.

Source: etsy.com via Jacqueline on Pinterest

 

These too!

 

The cover of one of my favorite Fairy Tale Books, a Re-telling of the 12 princesses

 

And Finally Chibi Princesses (and an Emperor) !!



3 comments:

Erin O'Riordan said...

It may be unnecessarily girly of me, but I'm loving the fairy tale pins.

Erin O'Riordan said...

It may be unnecessarily girly of me, but I'm loving the fairy tale pins.

Elle Johns said...

I cant' help but LOVE disney and fairytales!! :) That Cinderella quote is hilarious! Your blog is awesome-just became a member/follower of your blog. I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. Happy Blogging!!! 



Elle xoxo

www.thehighfeather.com 

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...