Wednesday, September 12, 2012

If You Really Knew Me:

You’d Know:

I have a shopping addiction, if it’s on sale, makeup, candles or  purses I will buy it.

I have a candle obsession. I collect and burn them like crazy

I am just not that into sports.

I love summer but hate heat.

I am very anti-confrontational.

I want a large family, and many kids

I love my puppy like she was my child.

I think all electronics and cars have a personality and deserve names.

I love to watch old shows like Saved By The Bell, Fresh Prince, Married with Children, and Home Improvement.



2 comments:

Maria Sself said...

OMG, Angel, I'm definitely with you on the electronics and cars!;-) I do feel like they listen and that's why I talk to them every once in a while!;-)

Rebecca said...

i like you even more knowing this

Come Say HI

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...