Tuesday, January 21, 2014

5 Things

5 Things

I haven’t done one of these in a while so here’s a new one!!

…You’ll Find in my bag:

  1. My wallet
  2. A LOT of medicine.
  3. 2 bags filled with lip products
  4. a ton of change
  5. Pepper Spray

… You’ll Find In My Bedroom:

  1. a lot of unfolded, not put away clean clothes
  2. my cell phone and ds charger
  3. copious amounts of hair products
  4. as many pillows as I can get Kensei to let me keep on the bed
  5. My ratty old teddy bear

 

… I’ve Always Wanted To Do:

    1. Visit Europe
    2. Spend a few weeks without having to worry about work/school
    3. Get a photo into an art show
    4. Write a Book
    5. Get Marries

…Things I’m Currently Into:

  1. Doctor Who
  2. Playing Pokémon X
  3. Playing Civilization V
  4. Reading as many books as I can
  5. sleeping as much as possible

… Quirks I have:

  1. I don’t like to organize, but I hate being disorganized.
  2. I can’t stand when people act like they are better than other people and put them down
  3. I can sleep just about anywhere and usually fall asleep with out issues.
  4. I hate when books change covers in the middle of a series….. it REALLY annoys me.
  5. I can’t go into my room at the house with out first making sure the gas stove knobs are completely turned off, even if no one has used the stove that day.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...