Friday, January 10, 2014

Give it 100

 

I have my 101 in 1001 and I have been working on completing it, but I decided that maybe it is time for a tiny challenge for myself. I have signed up for Give It 100, where you dedicate yourself to doing something for 100 days.

I decided that I would make mine at least a 10 min work out per day, whether that means 10 minuets of walking the parking lot at my job or 10 min of working out at a gym, it is something I need to do for myself and my own outlook on myself.

If you want to give it a try, I’d love to follow your 100 leave me a comment below!!

Do you guys think I can stick to it? I hope so!

My Give it 100 Videos!

Also Laney from Night Owl Venting has started a blog hop!! Head on over and check her out!

Night Owl Venting

1 comment:

Night Owl said...

you can do anything if you put your mind to it. come check out my blog hop today and would love for you to join. even co host.

http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2014/01/fake-people.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...