Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A Little Sicky….

 

So I am feeling a little sick. I’ve been feeling this way for a few months now, but this last week has been REALLY bad.

A little history for those who don’t know, I was diagnosed with PCOS (Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome) when I was 14 years old, the doctor I had at the time literally just diagnosed me, there was no talk of treatment or how to manage it. Just a “Hey, This is what’s wrong with you.”

About 6 months later I contracted a form of Mono called Epstein-Barr, This put me out of commission for a long time and remains in my body, periodically resurfacing and causing me to be ill again. (I Don’t think this is the problem this time)

I also get chronic ear infections (just fyi)

My family also has a REALLY strong history of diabetes, which is particularly bad in my case because of the connection to PCOS.

I have severe migraine headaches, to the point where the smallest amount of light makes me hurt so bad I cry, and I am nauseous for at least a day after the headache.

I used to only get the headaches MAYBE once a week, now I get them at least 3 times a week, can’t keep anything down for 3ish days a week.

I have no clue what’s wrong with me and unfortunately can’t do the doctor thing, (thank you so very much American Healthcare) and kind of just wanted to vent about it a little.

 

So how are you feeling today?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...