Thursday, December 02, 2010

25 Days of Christmas Days 2-3- and 4

Day 2 - Christmas Traditions –

Well because of the family situation I have been going through we really aren’t sure of our traditions this year, Although one thing I am doing is every Christmas eve that I can remember my Nana would make lasagna, and homemade garlic bread, and Christmas day we would have Italian wedding soup for lunch.

I am always a last minute Christmas shopper, so a tradition for me is usually wrapping presents at midnight or later one Christmas eve.  I am hoping that when Kensei and I move in together we can create our own traditions.

Other than that I decorate the day after thanksgiving, and play Christmas music November 1st, much to everyone’s dismay.


Day 3 - Christmas Wish List

I really don’t have a wish list, Some Cosmetics, a few new romance novels, and a car lol, but I doubt that will happen!

Day 4 - Favorite Christmas Movies

I don’t really have a favorite Christmas movie, I love them all!! lol although I do love watching

 

image image These two are about Santa’s Daughter and how she saves Christmas for a family.

And of course image  I watched this with my grandma, Nana and Papa every year, and plan to continue because I love it. epically some of the scenes,

So funny!!! and this one I still dream about getting that dress she's wearing!!

 

4 comments:

Mrs. Mootz said...

I'm a last minute shopper too, so I'm always wrapping gifts late into the night.

Last year at like 2:00 AM on Christmas I ran out of tape and had to go to the grocery store to get some. I planned ahead this year and already bought 6 rolls of tape. Haha!

star said...

I hope you get the car you want! Great movie picks! Good luck on starting your own holiday traditions, it's amazing to do that with your hubby! Thanks for playing!

Unknown said...

Mmmmm, Italian Wedding Soup used to be a tradition in my family too, until my Noni passed away. My cousin keeps saying she is going to try to make it for Christmas, so I hope she pulls it off this year!

Unknown said...

Mmmmm, Italian Wedding Soup used to be a tradition in my family too, until my Noni passed away. My cousin keeps saying she is going to try to make it for Christmas, so I hope she pulls it off this year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...