Thursday, December 02, 2010

25 Days of Christmas Days 2-3- and 4

Day 2 - Christmas Traditions –

Well because of the family situation I have been going through we really aren’t sure of our traditions this year, Although one thing I am doing is every Christmas eve that I can remember my Nana would make lasagna, and homemade garlic bread, and Christmas day we would have Italian wedding soup for lunch.

I am always a last minute Christmas shopper, so a tradition for me is usually wrapping presents at midnight or later one Christmas eve.  I am hoping that when Kensei and I move in together we can create our own traditions.

Other than that I decorate the day after thanksgiving, and play Christmas music November 1st, much to everyone’s dismay.


Day 3 - Christmas Wish List

I really don’t have a wish list, Some Cosmetics, a few new romance novels, and a car lol, but I doubt that will happen!

Day 4 - Favorite Christmas Movies

I don’t really have a favorite Christmas movie, I love them all!! lol although I do love watching

 

image image These two are about Santa’s Daughter and how she saves Christmas for a family.

And of course image  I watched this with my grandma, Nana and Papa every year, and plan to continue because I love it. epically some of the scenes,

So funny!!! and this one I still dream about getting that dress she's wearing!!

 

4 comments:

Mrs. Mootz said...

I'm a last minute shopper too, so I'm always wrapping gifts late into the night.

Last year at like 2:00 AM on Christmas I ran out of tape and had to go to the grocery store to get some. I planned ahead this year and already bought 6 rolls of tape. Haha!

star said...

I hope you get the car you want! Great movie picks! Good luck on starting your own holiday traditions, it's amazing to do that with your hubby! Thanks for playing!

~Haley~ said...

Mmmmm, Italian Wedding Soup used to be a tradition in my family too, until my Noni passed away. My cousin keeps saying she is going to try to make it for Christmas, so I hope she pulls it off this year!

~Haley~ said...

Mmmmm, Italian Wedding Soup used to be a tradition in my family too, until my Noni passed away. My cousin keeps saying she is going to try to make it for Christmas, so I hope she pulls it off this year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...