Thursday, October 24, 2013

7 Deadly Sins Link Up!

All you need to do is copy & paste this list, link-up, and have fun finding out others' guilty pleasures.  

 
seven great things in your life.
1. Kensei
2. I am getting farther along in my schooling
3. I've started going to Adventure Boot Camp to work on my body issues
4. Penni Puppy
5. The growth of my little Blog!
6. My Eternal Optimism.
7.  My hair.


seven things you lack and covet.
1. Time.
2. Local Friends
3. Perfect skin.
4. A Healthy Sized Body
5. My own place
6. The Ability to eat better/healthier food.
7. Clothes that aren’t 3 years old or older.


seven things that make you angry.
1. Stupid People
2. Greedy individuals.
3. The economy.
4. Not having affordable healthcare
5.  Politics.
6. Bad drivers (Oh wait, that's me)
7.  People at my job refusing to come in on time.


seven things that you neglect to do.
1. Drink Water
2. Study.
3. Eat breakfast.
4. Exercise
5.  Do Laundry
6. Not obsess over everything.
7. Clean.


seven worldly material desires.
1. A puppy for Penni to play with
2.  A DSLR camera I can use in my Digital Photo Class next fall
3.  A new bed.
4.  Money…
5. a new wardrobe.
6. Plane tickets to Italy, England and Japan
7.  A newer Civic


seven guilty pleasures.
1. America’s Next Top Model
2. Just staying in bed as long as possible
3. Ice cream.
4. Online Shopping
5. Caffeine in the form of Coke A Cola.
6. Chocolate.
7. Facebook and YouTube


seven things you love about love.
1. Having someone to snuggle
2. Someone to share your problems with
3. Someone to sit on the couch with and watch movies
   4. Laughing with each other.
5. Passion and Sparks
6. Someone who will stay out until 4 am with you while you develop film so that you don’t have to walk across campus alone
7. Having someone who will come and sit in your car with you for 4 hours while waiting on AAA

3 comments:

Amber Nicole said...

What a fun link-up!!

Boots and Yoga Pants said...

Pride is the hardest!

Lulu and Sweet Pea said...

I can pretty much relate on the entire "greed" list! That would be nice :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...